By Zack Smith
© All rights reserved.
Documentaries about the financial crisis
- BBC The Money Trap: How Banks Control the World Through Debt
- BBC Masters of Money 1: The Love of Money (2012)
- BBC Masters of Money 2: Friedrich Hayek (2012)
- BBC Masters of Money 3: Karl Marx (2012)
- Max Keiser: Hotspots/Greece (2011)
- BBC Fall of Lehman Brothers (2009?)
- CBC: Meltdown (2010?) 4-part series
- IOUSA (2008)
- PBS: Breaking the Bank (2009)
- Max Keiser: Hotspots/Ireland (2012)
- Max Keiser: Browns Bottom (2009)
- Max Keiser: Money Geyser (2007)
- In Debt We Trust (2012)
- The Flaw (2011)
- The Best Government Money Can Buy (2010)
- End of the Road: How money became worthless (2012)
- Inside Job (2010)
- Maxed Out (2006)
- Bank Bailouts Explained by Omid Malekan.
- Quantitative Easing Explained by Omid Malekan.
- Quantitative Easing Revisited by Omid Malekan.
- The Crisis of Credit by Jonathan Jarvis.
- MF Global dialogue by Ron Hera.
Specifically about student debt:
- Scholarslip (2012)
- CNBC: The Price of Admission (2011)
- News Hour: Student Loans (2012)
- Default: Student Loan documentary (2011)